Take an 8-night trip and travel to the Kingdom of Nepal on a journey of discovery. Start in Kathmandu and see the Temple of the Living Goddess and the Swayambunath Temple. Afterward, drive to Nagarkot and take in panoramic views of the Himalayas. From there, travel to Pokhara, where the Annapurna Range dominates a valley of lakes and rivers. Next, travel to Chitwan and visit Chitwan National Park, home to rhinoceros and Bengal tigers. Finally, transit through Kathmandu on your way back home. Starting from $3580, including air, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - New York City/Kathmandu
Depart the US from New York JFK via Qatar Airways flight to Kathmandu.
Day 2 - Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel. (Grand/Yak & Yeti)
Day 3 - Kathmandu
A full-day sightseeing includes the Temple of the Living Goddess, Durbar Square, the royal family's Hanuman Dhoka Palace, and the 2,000-year-old Swayambunath Temple. Visit Patan to see Krishna Temple and the Tibetan refugee handicraft center. This evening enjoy a Nepalese dinner and traditional dance. (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Kathmandu/Nagarkot
A short drive takes you for another day of sightseeing in Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and Bhaktapur city, including the Golden Gate and the Palace of Fifty-five Windows. Continue to Nagarkot, at an elevation of over 6,500 feet, for a panoramic view of the Himalayas. (Country Villa/Club Himalaya) (B/L/D)
Day 5 - Nagarkot/Pokhara
Drive west through rural landscape to picturesque Pokhara, where the high Annapurna Range dominates a valley of lakes and rivers. (Barahi/Pokhara Grande) (B/L/D)
Day 6 - Pokhara
Morning at leisure to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, including Lake Phew and some of the Himalayas' highest peaks. Afternoon sightseeing includes David Falls and Bindebasheni Temple. (B/L/D)
Day 7 - Pokhara/Chitwan
Travel to the lower elevations of the Himalayan foothills along the Indian border today to Chitwan National Park, home of the one-horned rhinoceros and the elusive royal Bengal tiger. (Tigerland Safari) (B/L/D)
Day 8 - Chitwan
A full day of jungle activities includes an elephant safari, exploring the heavily forested hills of this wildlife haven with resident naturalists. (B/L/D)
Day 9 - Chitwan/Kathmandu
Return overland to Kathmandu, arriving midday. Afternoon at leisure. (Grand/Yaki & Yeti) (B/L)
Day 10 - Kathmandu/Doha
Transfer to the airport for an evening Qatar Airways flight. Or, take our Qatar Stopover. (B)
Day 11 - Doha/USA
Arrive home in the US.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - May 14|
August 30 - November 21
|May 15 - June 7|
July 4 - August 29
November 22 - December 12
|June 8 - July 3|
|2020||January 11 - March 31||January 1-10|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Atlantic airfare via Qatar Airways coach class from New York City.
- Private round trip airport transfer
- Internal ground transportation as per itinerary
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Kathmandu
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Nagarkot
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Pokhara and Chitwan
- Private sightseeing tours with English-speaking guide and entrance fees: full-day tour of Kathmandu with dinner and dance performance; full-day sightseeing in Boudhanath, Pashupatinah, and Bhaktapur city; half-day David Falls and Bindebasheni Temple tour; full-day Chitwan National Park jungle activities
- Breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Hotel taxes and service charge included
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If listed hotels or Qatar Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- First-class (FC) hotels: Grand (Kathmandu), Country Villa (Nagarkot); Barahi (Pokhara), Tigerland Safari (Chitwan)
- Deluxe (D) hotels: Yak & Yeti (Kathmandu), Club Himalaya (Nagarkot), Pokhara Grande (Pokhara), Tigerland Safari (Chitwan)
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.