Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and fly to magical Moorea. Spend three nights at the beautiful Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort. Go snorkeling, diving, take an island tour or dine like a local in one of the multiple island restaurants. Next fly to magnificent Bora Bora and admire fifty shades of blue from your overwater bungalow at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island. Last but not the least fly to the atoll of Rangiora and spend three nights in a beach bungalow at the luxurious Kia Ora. Take a trip to the Blue Lagoon, Pink Sand Beach or just snorkel in the crystal clear water.All transfers from airport to hotels included and in Moorea and Bora your mini bar is refilled daily (2 softs, 2 beers and sparkling water). Buffet breakfast daily and all honeymoon amenities included.
Day 1-Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an 8 hours flight .
Day 2 – Tahiti / Moorea
Transfer to Moorea via a short flight. Your round trip transfer from the airport to the hotel in Moorea is included (Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden bungalow) (B)
Spend two more days snorkeling, diving, taking an island tour or hiking the superb coastlines. Explore local restaurants and cafes for dinner. (B)
Day 5-Moorea/Bora Bora
This morning after breakfast take a forty-five minute flight to beautiful Bora Bora. Round trip transfers to your hotel are included. Afternoon is free to explore the island on your own. (Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow)(B)
Days 6,7-Bora Bora
Spend two more nights in Bora Bora, Go diving or snorkeling, take a jet ski or visit the lagoonarium, take an island tour and dine with the stars at Bloody Mary Restaurant. (B)
Day 8-Bora Bora-Rangiroa
After breakfast fly to the atoll of Rangiroa and transfer to the hotel. (Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow) (B)
Day 9,10- -Rangiroa
Spend two more nights in Rangiroa.Visit the Blue Lagoon, Pink Sand Beaches or just snorkel in the crystal clear water around the resort. (B)
Day 11– Rangiroa/Tahiti/Los Angeles
Today you are transferred from your hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight. (B)
Day 12 – Tahiti
Arrive in Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1-30||May 1-31||June 1 - October 31||November 1 - December 10||December 11-31|
|2020||January 10 - March 31|
- Price is per person based on double occupancy .
- 130 Days in advance booking required for these rates
- Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
- If you travel during Christmas and/or New Year’s Eve mandatory dinners over these holidays will be added to your quote.
- For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for availability and rates.
- Note: City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Round trip air Pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in all islands
- 3 nights stay at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden bungalow
- 3 nights stay at Sofitel Bora Private Island in a luxury overwater bungalow
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Breakfast daily on all islands
- Mini bar filled daily with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks and sparkling water in Moorea and Bora Bora
- If on honeymoon you get applicable honeymoon amenities
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106). City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from Apr 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020 select departure dates
- Min 130 days advance booking required to get these rates
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.